WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE EVENT
- You will be able to perform or play 1 song
- You will have access to an insightful workshop based on marketing, publishing, distribution, legal matters and A&R.
- You will have the opportunity to establish contacts and network with some of the music industry's top executives.
- You will be part of an exclusive Q&A session with Jason Polo Carbonell and hear how he received plaques, how he is guiding Casanova's music career + more. Hosted by On Air with Sir.
What Is Your Benefit or Return on Investment For Attending The A&R Xperience.
- YOU RECEIVE VALUABLE FEEDBACK: You will receive extremely valuable advice and feedback from a top-level music industry A&R about your music and the direction of your career. He will let you know what you are doing right or what you are doing wrong. He may consider you for a follow-up meeting for a potential deal.
- WE GET YOU ON THE RADAR: You will have the opportunity to get on the "Radar" of the major labels. Now they will know who you are as an artist or producer and will be able to chart your career path.
- OPPORTUNITY TO BUILD KEY RELATIONSHIPS: You will have the opportunity to develop a business relationship with key music industry executives. (The music business is all about making key relationships. Your Network is Your Net worth!)
- You will get a Free copy of the critically acclaimed book "The Independent Music Grind" which has key contacts, pointers, and detailed information on navigating through the industry.
Q: When will the A&R Xperience take place?
A: It will take place on Sunday, 9/30/18 from 5PM to 10PM Q: Where will the A&R Xperience take place? A: We will disclose the location once you remit payment
Q: How many people can I bring with me?
A: You can bring up to 2 people with you.
Q: Will I be able to perform at the event?
A: You can, however, we suggest you play your song.
Q: Do you guarantee that I will get signed?
A: We can not guarantee that you will get signed. However, you will have the opportunity to meet the right people that can help you to get signed or advance your music career.
Q: I registered online. Will a ticket be mailed to me? What else do I need to do?
A: If you registered online, you need to print your receipt that was emailed to you from Cash APP You must bring the receipt along with your "proper" ID.
*****Early Bird special pay $200.00 not vaild after 9/17 at 12:00 am*******
**To register just fill out the form below. We will send you a payment request for $300.00 via Cash App. from $1122Showcases. After you make a payment we will email the location and full details of the event**
The A&R X-perience Feat. Roc Nation's Jason Polo Carbonell Sunday, September 30th 5 pm to 10 pm The A&R X-Perience is a closed door one on one session with a top-level industry executive from a major record label. The first installment features RocNation's A&R Jason Polo Carbonell and manager of hip-hop artist Casanova. He will be reviewing your music and providing detailed feedback.
In addition, there will be an exclusive Q&A with Boom 103.9's FM personality On-Air with Sir and POLO asking hard-hitting questions about the music industry, marketing, promoting, and releasing your next single. Full day event please arrive promptly at 5 pm. Thank you once again and we look forward to seeing you on the 30th.